Skip to main content


BEFORE YOU START A RELATIONSHIP 
(Part Three)

Matthew Adedoyin


Continuation from Part Two...

Until the questions of purpose are critically analyze, you do not need a future partner. GET A FUTURE FIRST. #PurposeCourse.

4. DEVELOP VALUES #PurposeCourse

Whether consciously or unconsciously, everyone lives according to values. #PurposeCourse

Values are critical in building character and increasing an overall sense of well-being. #PurposeCourse

Values are deeply held personal beliefs, desires and ideals. They are a filter for perceiving the world and acting in it. #PurposeCourse

Values determine decisions and behaviour. #PurposeCourse

Values are a part of our experience that affects our behaviour. #PurposeCourse

Values tell others what is important to us and guide our decision making. #PurposeCourse

Greatness is not determined by what a man drives but by the values that drive the man. #PurposeCourse

A man’s life is the summarily of the values he upholds. The quickest way to know a man is by asking for the values he upholds. #PurposeCourse

Values shape what we believe and perceive. They influence our goals, the alternatives we select and the ranking of these alternatives. #PurposeCourse

Values are belief systems. #PurpsoeCourse

A belief system is a product of a man’s thought in relation with his society, background, experience of his formative years, company he keeps and the vision of his life. #PurposeCourse

Your values determine whether you want to have sex before marriage or not, irrespective of the religion or faith you claim. #PurposeCourse

Before you start another relationship, you need to develop values that you would not compromise irrespective of the circumstances. #PurposeCourse.

Your values will determine the company you keep and make the choice of a life partner very easy. #PurposeCourse

A person without values can easily fall for anything. A man with no values can easily compromise when what he is seeking for is found. #PurposeCourse

A man without values can be changed by mundane things; a life without value is a living corpse. #PurposeCourse

Success without value brings destruction; marriage without value brings divorce;  relationship without value brings heartbreak; life without value is death. #PurposeCourse

The values of a man bring relevance, usefulness and significance to his worth. #PurposeCourse

What are your values? Until you develop one, please, don’t play “kalokalo” with someone else’s life and future. #PurposeCourse

5.I THINK I HAVE TRIED AND I SHOULD STOP HERE. I am damn tired. LOL. #PurposeCourse

You see ehn, your relationship can help you grow and navigate life in the right direction, it can also destroy your growth and cause retrogression. #PurposeCourse

Relationship should NEVER be forced, it is a matter of choice and if someone feels his/her class is higher than you, I advice that you change your school. #PurposeCourse

Relationship should help you get better in life. Any relationship that complicates your life, magnifies your is just another form of life imprisonment. #PurposeCourse

You don’t rush into a new relationship just because the old one just ended. #PurposeCourse

You may rush into it joyfully and you might as well rush out mournfully. #PurposeCourse

Thanks for following through, thanks for the retweets. #PurposeCourse

You can order for my materials: EPISTLE OF SEX, MY SEXUALITY, GAME PLAN and SEXPOSED at affordable price. #PurposeCourse

Contact @AbstinenceIcon on 08087892722 or abstinenceicon@yahoo.com for any enquiries. #PurposeCourse

I want you to have a great relationship, enjoy the best of lives, and be sexually sane. It is possible. #PurposeCourse

And to get more of me, please visit MATTHEW ADEDOYIN. I have answered many questions you might want to ask there. #PurposeCourse

And for those who like asking me some other intimate question that is outside counselling and coaching, MEET ME HERE

For coaching, counselling, gisting, chatting, playing and learning, feel free to ping me – 55C67975 or call/whatsapp – 07060826979 #PurposeCourse
 
Thanks again to James Asu @PurposeIcon I celebrate you sir. #PurposeCourse

Mofi eyi se exit, modanu duro mehn……………… #PurposeCourse

(Concluding and final Part)


Matthew Adedoyin is the Principal Consultant at ABSTINENCE ICON and President of Maximum Impact Network.
You can reach him on @AbstinenceIcon on 08087892722 or abstinenceicon@yahoo.com for any enquiries. #PurposeCourse

Culled from Purpose-Discovery Time-Out with OlaPurpose, #PurposeCourse, a weekly Twitter Basic Purpose Course host is @PurposeIcon, OlaPurpose James Asu, it comes up every friday from 5-7pm.

Please Remember to Drop a Comment after reading this Article. 

Thank You.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PUSH FOR TRUE CHANGE? Austria on December 12, 2018, made history by electing the world's youngest president, who is 31 years old. His name is Sebastian Kurz. Before those elections, he was the country's foreign minister. While our youth are contented with being used, praise singers and be special assistants on social media, youth elsewhere are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for new frontiers. From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youth. Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world. The bar has been raised in Austria, that elected a 31 year old man, as its leader. A 31 year old man in Africa, is probably in his parents house, unemployed, broke, eating free food and not bothered. The 31 year old Africans are feeling big, supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in),
WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE Nri Chinenye Audrey. It has been overwhelming, overwhelmingly exhausting. With every second of exhaustion died the dream and the promise to stay true to myself To be relevant To live and answer to my calling That voice within slowly becoming stifled as I gradually eased into the oblivion where I do not need to work my mind of creativity Where I become normal, regular And my purpose and calling to life, dead... Somewhere, somewhere within, the voice cried My conscience cried out powerfully loud in its small voice to remind me of our pact, that... WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE. And I awakened.. . . . What is your dream? What challenges are you going through that has made you so weary to the point of forfeiting your dreams? What is that thing that is causing you great distractions? The road to achieving much in life comes with many obstacles. Sometimes you get distracted, confused, overwhelmed, weary from failing too many a time. Whil
FROM AN INSECURE HOUSEWIFE TO AN INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATED MAKEUP ARTIST By Love Olaleye As an undergraduate in the university, I engaged in different business like buying and selling clothes, making zobo, just to earn some money to augment the pocket money that never seemed enough. None of these businesses brought me the kind of joy I experienced when I decided to pursue my passion in makeup. First I became a Mary Kay rep; I would sell and show students how to use the products they bought. The joy that beams on their faces was fulfilling, despite the frustration of running after debtors. I remember my first bride who happened to have been my friend who was kind enough to allow me experiment on her face. As I drove out early hours of the morning around 6am, my car brakes suddenly failed, I ran into a tree off the road but God saved me, no scratch, I came out and the car was badly damaged. As the car was being towed home, it was a decisive moment, I had to decide wheth