Skip to main content


THE MOST DANGEROUS PATHS TO WALK-IN!

By Olapurpose James Asu

We all have LOFTY DREAMS

We all anticipate LUXURY BEYOND LIMITS

We all have hope of BETTER LIVES

We all have anticipations for lives of SUCCESS

We all have imaginations for heights of GREATNESS

We all have strong desires for MASSIVE WEALTH

Even though many of us don't know ESSENCE OF OUR BREATH

Some of us killed others to take over their POSSESSIONS

Some of us look for others downfalls and DEMOTIONS

In order to occupy their POSITIONS

Some of us are busy chasing SELFISH AMBITIONS

Some of us are nursing DEADLY EMOTIONS

Some of us are making WRONG DECISIONS

Some of us are taking WRONG ACTIONS

Some of us are occuping OTHERS PLACES

Some of us are failing to cease from the RAT RACES

Some of us are born to be MUSICIANS

But are struggling to be COMEDIANS

They’ve easily forgotten that the path & personality of NELSON MANDELA

Far differs from that of BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA

Some of us are born to be DESTINY GIVERS

But many have suddenly become DESTINY DESTROYERS

Some of us have great desires to be GLOBAL CHAMPIONS

But many have not yet taken any LOCAL ACTIONS

They are chasing the PRIZE

Without willing to pay the needed or required PRICE

Some of us are willing and planning by all means to eat inside SHOPRITE

Even when they assuredly knew they were not getting thier priority and identity RIGHT

The most dangerous P'S are having wrong POSSESSIONS,

Occupying wrong POSITIONS

And abandoning our true identities but imitating other PERSONS

Focusing on doing what others are DOING

Without knowing and doing their own unique THING

These are wrong CHARTS

I mean, occupying other's PATHS.

Those who are doing these things need to change their THINKING.

It is the most dangerous paths to WALK-IN.


Special Information:

Please join us this Monday for another educative and explosive edition of Purpose-Discovery Time-Out with Olapurpose

Tagged: #PURPOSECOURSE

Theme: UNCOMMON GREATNESS GUIDE: discovering tips and steps to scaling brick walls and excelling in life.

Guest: @the_mindgineer (Author of the newest and best-selling book; THE UNCOMMON GREATNESS GUIDE)

Host: @purposeicon

Hashtag: #PurposeCourse

Date: Monday 8th Feb, 2016

Venue: Twitter.

Mark the date and plan to participate.

Please share this broadcast with others. Thank you so much.




Olapurpose James Asu


+2348169653332



Please Remember to Drop a Comment after reading this Article. 

Thank You. 

 
BE PURPOSE-DRIVEN!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PUSH FOR TRUE CHANGE? Austria on December 12, 2018, made history by electing the world's youngest president, who is 31 years old. His name is Sebastian Kurz. Before those elections, he was the country's foreign minister. While our youth are contented with being used, praise singers and be special assistants on social media, youth elsewhere are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for new frontiers. From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youth. Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world. The bar has been raised in Austria, that elected a 31 year old man, as its leader. A 31 year old man in Africa, is probably in his parents house, unemployed, broke, eating free food and not bothered. The 31 year old Africans are feeling big, supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in),
WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE Nri Chinenye Audrey. It has been overwhelming, overwhelmingly exhausting. With every second of exhaustion died the dream and the promise to stay true to myself To be relevant To live and answer to my calling That voice within slowly becoming stifled as I gradually eased into the oblivion where I do not need to work my mind of creativity Where I become normal, regular And my purpose and calling to life, dead... Somewhere, somewhere within, the voice cried My conscience cried out powerfully loud in its small voice to remind me of our pact, that... WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE. And I awakened.. . . . What is your dream? What challenges are you going through that has made you so weary to the point of forfeiting your dreams? What is that thing that is causing you great distractions? The road to achieving much in life comes with many obstacles. Sometimes you get distracted, confused, overwhelmed, weary from failing too many a time. Whil
FROM AN INSECURE HOUSEWIFE TO AN INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATED MAKEUP ARTIST By Love Olaleye As an undergraduate in the university, I engaged in different business like buying and selling clothes, making zobo, just to earn some money to augment the pocket money that never seemed enough. None of these businesses brought me the kind of joy I experienced when I decided to pursue my passion in makeup. First I became a Mary Kay rep; I would sell and show students how to use the products they bought. The joy that beams on their faces was fulfilling, despite the frustration of running after debtors. I remember my first bride who happened to have been my friend who was kind enough to allow me experiment on her face. As I drove out early hours of the morning around 6am, my car brakes suddenly failed, I ran into a tree off the road but God saved me, no scratch, I came out and the car was badly damaged. As the car was being towed home, it was a decisive moment, I had to decide wheth