Skip to main content

PAY SERIOUS ATTENTION TO THIS!!!



If you are still broke (don't mean poor) in this information age, this digitalize age,
Two things is happening to you...
You are either sleeping on a bike πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸš² or you are running on a long thing πŸƒπŸŒŠ.
.
I manage people social media page. I give them what they want and at the end of the day, we all smile to the bank.
.
I learned to build website, and today I'm earning from it.
.
I share ideas through ebooks and sell online.
.
I organize online classes free/paid.
.
I help people run a successful and profitable Facebook ad.
.
I learned all of this o.
.
Which area are you relevant in?
No no no, don't tell me you are not relevant.
.
What do you have?
No no no, don't tell me you got nothing.
.
Everybody got something...according to your ability(ies) God has given you something.
.
There is nobody that is nothingness.
.
One day the widow of a member of the group of prophets came to Elisha and cried out,
“My husband who served you is dead, and you know how he feared the Lord . But a creditor has come, threatening to take my two sons as slaves. ”
The husband was a Prophet but in great debt.
.
Are You in debt?
Are you surviving on aids?
You are about to breakthrough now...
.
"What can I do to help you?” Elisha asked.
See, people want to help you
God wants to help you.
.
All this "nobody to help me," is a big fat lie.
.
There is always somebody waiting and wanting to help you.
.
There are destiny helpers everywhere.
.
But they can't help you because you have refused to help yourself.
.
Like the lame man by the pool of Bethesda you have so many excuses and complains.
Even God can't help you until you have done thisπŸ‘‡
Give up on excuses.
Quit complaining.
Discover your gifts/talents.
Or
Learn a skill or a trade.
Or
Get a job.
You must have what to give.
That is the secret of receiving whatsoever you want.
.
“Tell me, what do you have in the house?”
Elisha asked the widow.
.
“Nothing at all..."
There is no one that is nothingness or let me put it this way. THERE IS NO ONE THAT HAS NOTHING.
EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING. YOU JUST NEED TO FAN IT, FIND IT, FINE TUNE IT OR LEARN IT.
"except a flask of olive oil,” she added. To her, that was nothing to her, but that was where her breakthrough came from.
Your long awaited breakthrough could be in that thing you think is nothing.
.
God rejoices in beginning no matter how small (Zech. 4:10)
So he command "despite not the days of little beginning"
Our problem is that we want it big.
We are ashamed to begin small.
"It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful" David Oyedepo.
.
Big = small+small+small+small....
I repeat.
THERE IS NO ONE THAT HAS NOTHING..
God has given to all something, according to their abilities.
2 Kings 4:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4 NLT
For you to be able to read this right now, you have got something.
God said He will bless the works of your hand. That means He's given you something and He expects you to make use of it so He can use it to bless you.
You have got a smart phone.
You have got the internet.
You have got a brain to think and birth great ideas.
You have got extraordinary talents.
You have got God.
You have got teaches everywhere willing to teach you. Some, even without a fee.
You have got everything you need to fulfill your PURPOSE.
Remember, A walking stick in moses hand became a rod of miracles that delivered a nation.
You could be wasting your talents/skills now simply because you think it's nothing.
Perhaps you are under using your gifts.
This is me urging you to make the best use of what you have and stop complaining and dying in silent
God will only bless the works of your hands and not your complaints.
In this information age, all you need to make impact is a device with Internet connection. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as simple as that. You can even learn a skill for free.
You are blessed with so much gifts and talents to be frustrated.
Go out of your comfort zone, make the best use of what you have now and God.













By: David  Uwak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PUSH FOR TRUE CHANGE? Austria on December 12, 2018, made history by electing the world's youngest president, who is 31 years old. His name is Sebastian Kurz. Before those elections, he was the country's foreign minister. While our youth are contented with being used, praise singers and be special assistants on social media, youth elsewhere are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for new frontiers. From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youth. Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world. The bar has been raised in Austria, that elected a 31 year old man, as its leader. A 31 year old man in Africa, is probably in his parents house, unemployed, broke, eating free food and not bothered. The 31 year old Africans are feeling big, supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in),
WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE Nri Chinenye Audrey. It has been overwhelming, overwhelmingly exhausting. With every second of exhaustion died the dream and the promise to stay true to myself To be relevant To live and answer to my calling That voice within slowly becoming stifled as I gradually eased into the oblivion where I do not need to work my mind of creativity Where I become normal, regular And my purpose and calling to life, dead... Somewhere, somewhere within, the voice cried My conscience cried out powerfully loud in its small voice to remind me of our pact, that... WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE. And I awakened.. . . . What is your dream? What challenges are you going through that has made you so weary to the point of forfeiting your dreams? What is that thing that is causing you great distractions? The road to achieving much in life comes with many obstacles. Sometimes you get distracted, confused, overwhelmed, weary from failing too many a time. Whil
FROM AN INSECURE HOUSEWIFE TO AN INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATED MAKEUP ARTIST By Love Olaleye As an undergraduate in the university, I engaged in different business like buying and selling clothes, making zobo, just to earn some money to augment the pocket money that never seemed enough. None of these businesses brought me the kind of joy I experienced when I decided to pursue my passion in makeup. First I became a Mary Kay rep; I would sell and show students how to use the products they bought. The joy that beams on their faces was fulfilling, despite the frustration of running after debtors. I remember my first bride who happened to have been my friend who was kind enough to allow me experiment on her face. As I drove out early hours of the morning around 6am, my car brakes suddenly failed, I ran into a tree off the road but God saved me, no scratch, I came out and the car was badly damaged. As the car was being towed home, it was a decisive moment, I had to decide wheth