Skip to main content

BARAK' Ajegunle For Christ 2.0 Is Set






The second edition of Ajegunle for Christ, a program set to reach the metropolis of Ajegunle through evangelism and transformation of life through songs is here again.

Tagged 'Barak' the concert will take place on the 14th of October, 2018,  at The Apostolic Church, Amukoko Assembly, 68 Turner streets, Amukoko Mosafejo, Lagos by 1:00pm.

At the concert, Rev. Solomon Utere (Jehovah Overdo), Jojolo Jesu, Agba Joshu, Tee Praise, Faith Jacob, Voice of Truth, Joy of Faith, Youth Convocation choir among many others will be on band stand to praise God with their gifts.

To be hosted by Pastor I.O Ogunrinola, Apapa Area Superintendent, the event will shake the whole of Ajegunle.

According to the organizers, "Ajegunle was chosen because it is known with its own peculiarities.

"It is a city filled with all sorts of vices. Yet, it has pleased the lord to lay it in our hearts to reach out to these people through songs."

"Music has been a part of human experience from the beginning. It is a gift from God, and a confirmation of His power and glory."

"We sing because God sings. It is for this reason that we can begin to understand why music has such a powerful hold over us."

"Disbelief today is not a function of logic; it stems from a loss of imagination."

"If the visible church isn’t singing the song of Jesus, who else will? If we won’t allow music to unite us, we will show ourselves as a divided body to the outside world."

"Christianity alone holds the keys to the kingdom, but we weren’t told to lock ourselves in the castle."

"Our song is our witness- our proclamation that the father is still working, that Christ is still king, that the Spirit is alive and well, and that with God all things are possible."

1 Cor 9:22 says, “To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some".

About us: Harbingers of Praise was established to plan and execute life-changing programs which bring together people from all walks of life and bring them to their creator. We do this by organizing outreaches, retreats, crusades, concerts and through various publications. Our programs are spiritual, informative and educative and aims to reduce the high level of decadence in our immediate society.

You can follow us on our Facebook page or send us message via our mail. hopajegunle4christ@gmail.com


For further enquiries contact:
Simeon: 📞+2348137442041.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PUSH FOR TRUE CHANGE? Austria on December 12, 2018, made history by electing the world's youngest president, who is 31 years old. His name is Sebastian Kurz. Before those elections, he was the country's foreign minister. While our youth are contented with being used, praise singers and be special assistants on social media, youth elsewhere are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for new frontiers. From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youth. Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world. The bar has been raised in Austria, that elected a 31 year old man, as its leader. A 31 year old man in Africa, is probably in his parents house, unemployed, broke, eating free food and not bothered. The 31 year old Africans are feeling big, supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in),
WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE Nri Chinenye Audrey. It has been overwhelming, overwhelmingly exhausting. With every second of exhaustion died the dream and the promise to stay true to myself To be relevant To live and answer to my calling That voice within slowly becoming stifled as I gradually eased into the oblivion where I do not need to work my mind of creativity Where I become normal, regular And my purpose and calling to life, dead... Somewhere, somewhere within, the voice cried My conscience cried out powerfully loud in its small voice to remind me of our pact, that... WE DON'T DO NORMAL ANYMORE. And I awakened.. . . . What is your dream? What challenges are you going through that has made you so weary to the point of forfeiting your dreams? What is that thing that is causing you great distractions? The road to achieving much in life comes with many obstacles. Sometimes you get distracted, confused, overwhelmed, weary from failing too many a time. Whil
FROM AN INSECURE HOUSEWIFE TO AN INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATED MAKEUP ARTIST By Love Olaleye As an undergraduate in the university, I engaged in different business like buying and selling clothes, making zobo, just to earn some money to augment the pocket money that never seemed enough. None of these businesses brought me the kind of joy I experienced when I decided to pursue my passion in makeup. First I became a Mary Kay rep; I would sell and show students how to use the products they bought. The joy that beams on their faces was fulfilling, despite the frustration of running after debtors. I remember my first bride who happened to have been my friend who was kind enough to allow me experiment on her face. As I drove out early hours of the morning around 6am, my car brakes suddenly failed, I ran into a tree off the road but God saved me, no scratch, I came out and the car was badly damaged. As the car was being towed home, it was a decisive moment, I had to decide wheth